To our Bettagere Orthodontics Family,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We are thrilled to announce that we have begun to roll out our rescheduling process to resume your treatment. A member of staff will call you to schedule.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Our waiting room is closed for the time being. We instead offer mobile check in. When you enter the parking lot you will be asked to park in any numbered spot and remain in your vehicle. All required paperwork will be completed in the parking lot to limit the amount of people in the building at any moment in time.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- All persons entering or exiting the building will have their temperature taken with our no contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature reading that is too high will be asked to reschedule.
- You will notice that our staff will be wearing increased personal protective equipment including a face shield, gloves, and masks.
- All patients will be asked to wear a mask or facial covering while in the building until instructed to remove the covering by a member of staff.
- Our toothbrushing station will be closed. We ask instead that all patients brush and floss prior to their appointment.
- The front office staff will be available by phone call only. Scheduling and payments will be handled over the phone.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.